Hours / Location
9am - 6pm Tues-Sat|
1601 S. Empire Road
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Bid Sale Rules and Procedures
Viewing and Bidding
- Those who participate in the bid sale and auction must sign in.
- All bids will be made in dollar amounts (i.e. $10, $11, $16… etc.).
- The bid minimum is $10. Any bid under $10 will be dropped.
- The results of the Bid Sale will be made available by phone (328-3987) and at www.e-npsauction.com. Results will also be posted near the auction area.
- National Product Sales, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw the offer to sell the merchandise before or after bids are received.
- Any tie will be given to the bidder who pays first.
Pick-Ups and Loading
- The Hours:
- Bid Sale: Thursday 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Bid Awarded Thursday 2:30 PM
- NO SHOWS will be recorded. Any buyer who fails to either pay or pick-up merchandise will be BARRED from the sale and must obtain management approval before being allowed future participation.
- Because of possible inaccurate descriptions in public notices, advertisements, or other formats, all bidders will be given the right to view the merchandise at the time of the Auction.
- All payments can be made with cash, check (with valid driver's license) and we also accept credit cards, excluding American Express.
- ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL. SOLD AS-IS AND WHERE IS. All merchandise offered by seller to buyer is sold on an "as-is" basis, without representation or warranty of any kind. Seller expressly disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any merchandise it sells to buyer. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face thereof.
- Seller reserves the right to recover any salvaged merchandise purchased in a bid sale if the buyer still has it in it's possession. Upon such recovery, the buyer will be reimbursed for the amount originally paid plus an additional 20% of the price paid to the seller.
- The buyer agrees not to contact the shipper or consignee for any purpose, unless specifically authorized to do so by National Product Sales, Inc.
The Warehouse Rules:
- The Hours:
- Pick-up/Payment: Thursday 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- National Product Sales, Inc. reserves the right to take merchandise, paid for or not, and throw it in the trash, resell it or store it outdoors, if not picked-up after 4:30 PM on auction day.
- EVERYTHING purchased must be taken (i.e. trash, cartons, all items on pallets, etc.). THERE WILL BE A $25.00 FINE FOR ANY ITEMS LEFT.
- If you should have items you do not want to take, you need to speak with management about us throwing it away. There is a small fee involved, otherwise you need to take it with you.
- Buyers are only allowed in the auction area during bid sale auction hours. Exceptions will only be allowed with accompanying authorized NPS escort.
- All buyers must enter and exit the building through the main door on the northeast side of the building, next to the loading docks.
- Absolutely NO children under 16 years old are allowed in the sales or auction area.
- Absolutely NO switching merchandise from one lot to another at any time. Anyone found doing so will be barred from participation in any future sales.